General & Restorative Dentistry
General and Restorative Care in Huntsville, TX
Good dentistry can make the difference between a healthy smile and teeth too worn down to use. Dr. Scott Logan and his team provide patients in Huntsville, TX with comprehensive care to restore the dentition, improve your oral health, and build lasting smiles.
Reliable Dentistry in Walker County
Our practice puts a great deal of focus towards providing reliable restorative dental services to improve overall wellness. We aim to restore dental function for our patients and bolster health using state-of-the-art methods and techniques.
Our practice offers many general services with great precision. Dr. Scott Logan takes thorough diagnostic exams, provides thorough cleanings, and manages dental health with reliable dental services, such as white fillings and root canal therapy.
Along with providing general dental services to registered patients, Dr. Logan addresses issues such as tooth decay, gum disease, damaged or missing teeth, and internal teeth staining. He provides gentle services and comforts patients while conducting procedures efficiently.
Additional Services offered at our practice include:
- Same-Day Crowns with CEREC give patients the opportunity to restore dentition in a single visit. The CEREC machine’s cutting-edge technology allows us to craft highly-accurate, custom-fitted restorations that aid in repairing damaged dentition or replacing missing teeth.
- Bonding utilizes tooth-colored material to patch and repair cracked, chipped, or otherwise damaged teeth and restore its anatomical structure, appearance, and function
- Bridges are prosthesis that close gaps left by missing using adjacent healthy teeth as anchors to generate the appearance of a complete smile.
- Temporomandibular joint (TMJ) therapy helps patients suffering from TMJ dysfunction. Dr. Logan administers jaw-stabilizing treatment to eliminate discomfort and promote healthy functionality of the jaw.
- Veneers assist patients with discolored or misshapen teeth. These restorations are thin shells of porcelain that are cemented onto the surface of teeth to brighten or reshape them and produce a uniform smile.
As part of our dedication to patient care, we provide full-mouth rehabilitation services to completely repair heavily compromised dentition or replace several missing teeth. Dr. Logan works with patients to generate a treatment plan that utilizes partial dentures, full dentures, or dental implants.
Dr. Logan can place mini dental implants in our office. Mini dental implants can nearly accomplish all the same results of traditional dental implants at a portion of the cost. In addition, these restorations require less bone density, allowing a wider range of individuals to receive full-mouth rehabilitation and completely restore dental function and appearance.
Learn more about how dentistry can restore your health and improve your quality of life by calling or visiting our office in Huntsville, TX. Schedule an appointment with Dr. Scott Logan today!